Target cooking grease, smoke and odors with a vent that fits the way you cook. Professional Stainless wall-mount hoods feature commercial styling and performance and are designed to meet the demand of high-powered commercial-style cooking surfaces/burners.
- Velocity Blower - Encounter an aura of clean air as smoke and steam are vanquished by the power of the 600 CFM blower.
- 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Exterior Venting - The 3 1/4" x 10" rectangular exterior ventilation system allows ductwork to extend through an outer wall or the roof of a home.
- Dishwasher-Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters - These stainless steel baffle filters, which effectively capture smoke, grease and cooking odors as they're drawn through the hood, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Dual Lighting Levels - For precision. For ambiance. Two brightness options let you control the mood as you cook.
- Lustre Stainless - Blur the lines of temptation with mind-bending curves and hairpin corners of stainless steel that will leave you reeling.
- Wall-Mount Hood - Wall installation allows the hood to seamlessly blend in with kitchens that follow a more traditional layout.
- 11-Inch Canopy Height - The 11-inch canopy height is designed to provide optimal proximity to the cooking surface below, for the most efficient ventilation.
- Food Warming Lamps - These warming lamps, inspired by restaurant kitchens, keep food warm until ready to serve. They can be used in combination with the Pro-Style® backsplash or backsplash with two shelves.
- Stainless Steel Filters - Seizes smoke, grease and odor-then effortlessly comes clean in the dishwasher.
- Variable Fan Speeds - With four distinct speeds, kick back or keep up with the pace of your evening.
- Precision Knob Controls - Fine tune ventilation with ease so airflow matches your evening's flow.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with unprecedented access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Duct Outlet Size
||3 1/4 x 10
|Number of Speeds
|Location of Controls
|Lighting Control Type
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.