Always have plenty of ice on hand at your establishment with an ice storage bin. Ideal for restaurants, bars, concession stands and more, the Maxx Ice 30" Ice Storage Bin holds up to 470 pounds of ice. Featuring a durable, all-stainless steel exterior and black bin door, this ice bin is easy to clean and corrosion-resistant. The stainless steel lift-up lid is easy to grip and open to scoop the ice, while the included ice scoop and holder are above the ice line for easy usage and improved sanitation. Four 6-inch adjustable stainless steel legs stabilize the unit and make cleaning underneath a breeze. The ice storage bin includes an easy-to-clean polyethylene storage bin liner to help you maintain a sanitary environment. The ice bin is constructed of non-CFC polyurethane foamed in-place insulation that retains cold air, keeping the ice from melting quickly and reducing condensation from developing. This ice storage bin is compatible with Maxx Ice modular ice machines and most 30" wide ice machines. A 3/4" gravity drain is required when installing, and it is NSF approved. Be sure you never run out of ice with the Maxx Ice 30" Ice Storage Bin.Ice Type & SizeModel Dimensions (D x W x H)Model Weight (lb)
- Unit 88 lbs and Shipping 126 lbs
- 470 pound capacity
- Durable stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- Black lift-up lid provides easy access to ice
- Includes an ice scoop and holder that are above the ice line for easy access and improved sanitation
- Four 6" adjustable stainless steel legs stabilize the unit and make cleaning underneath a breeze
- Features an easy-to-clean polyethylene storage bin liner for improved sanitation
- LED illuminated interior when access lid is open (powered via connection to ice machine head - sold separately)
- Constructed of non-CFC polyurethane foamed in-place insulation that retains cold air, keeping the ice from melting quickly and reducing condensation from developing
- Compatible with Maxx Ice modular ice machines and most 30" wide ice machines
- 3/4" gravity drain is required when installing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.