Intelligent Series Ice Machines are designed to consume up to 40% less water than similar competitor units and produce ice up to 20% faster. Maxx Ice Intelligent Series modular, air-cooled ice machines are designed for high volume ice production applications. Modular units are available in both 22 inch and 30 inch widths and compatible with most ice storage bins and beverage dispensers. Ideal for high volume restaurants, entertainment, hospitality, grocery, education and institutions applications. Modular ice makers produce both full or half dice cubes from 265 lbs up to 1005 lbs of ice. The stainless steel and black trim exterior feature s a hinged front panel for easy cleaning and servicing. The digital controls, vertical evaporator and proven ice making technology will deliver years of reliable ice production. Ice makers meet Energy Star, UL and NSF guidelines and available in 120V and international voltage available upon request.Ice Type & Size
Model Dimensions (D x W x H)Model Weight (lb)
- Full Dice
- 0.875"(22.2 mm) x 0.875"(22.2 mm)
- Unit 98 lbs and Shipping 144 lbs
- Modular unit is compatible with most 30" ice storage bins and beverage dispenser
- Produces up to 373 lbs (169 kg) of full ice cubes daily
- 30" ice maker can be stacked with the addition of an adapter to increase ice production in high volume kitchens
- Maintenance is easy, the hinged front panel design, allows for easy access and service
- Compatible ice storage bin is sold separately, click here for options
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel and black trim
- User friendly, exterior diagnostic digital controller display is intuitive
- The intelligent digital screen displays ice machine status and temperature
- Power source will also illuminate LED light in storage bin
- Automatic cleaning cycle and bin overflow prevention
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.