Designed for high volume ice productions, the Maxx Ice MIM600 Modular Ice Machine is ideal for restaurants, entertainment, hospitality, grocery, education and institution applications. Capable of producing up to 602 pounds of full dice ice cubes daily, this ice machine ensures you ll always have plenty of ice on hand. This modular ice machine measures 30-inches wide and is compatible with most ice storage bins and beverage dispensers. The unit is stackable for increased ice production (an optional adapter is required). The stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean, while the hinged front panel allows for easy access and service. This unit uses an air-cooled compressor and features an automatic cleaning cycle, automatic shut off and bin overflow protection. To reduce melting and insure proper ice formation, keep the door closed when not removing ice. For years of reliable, high volume ice production, choose the Maxx Ice Modular Ice Machine.Ice Type & Size
Model Dimensions (D x W x H)Model Weight (lb)
- Full Dice
- 0.875"(22.2 mm) x 0.875"(22.2 mm)
- Unit 155 lbs and Shipping 174 lbs
- Produces up to 602 pounds of full dice ice cubes daily
- Compatible with most 30" ice storage bins and beverage dispensers
- Designed for high volume ice production applications
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Unit is stackable for increased ice production (optional adapter is required)
- Hinged front panel design allows for easy access and service
- Air-cooled compressor
- Automatic cleaning cycle
- Automatic shut off and bin overflow protection
- When not removing ice, keep the door closed to reduce melting and insure proper ice formation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.