More than ever before, families and friends are taking to the outdoors to live life to the fullest. The heart of the home for many is moving from the indoor kitchen to the outdoor kitchen. Coyote Outdoor Living is passionate about being a part of that journey with you. Your outdoor kitchen is meant to be a reflection of your personal tastes, and can be complete with consistently designed access doors and storage solutions. Coyote Outdoor Living produces a broad range of storage and cabinet solutions to make your customized space the perfect marriage of form and function. There are many options to choose from, providing your long-lasting investment with additional value to both your living experience and your property itself.
Double Access Door Exclusive Features:
- Dual, hinged doors for built-in island applications
- Completely constructed with 304 stainless steel
- Professional style Coyote stainless steel handles
- Commercial quality hinges for smooth operation
- Rigid construction to ensure long term durability
- Open interior for island/wall access capability
- Beveled trim
Double Access Door Models & Sizes:
- 26" Double Access Doors (Model: CDA2426)
- 31" Double Access Doors (Model: CDA2431)
- 39" Double Access Doors (Model: CDA2439)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.